With an ever-increasing number of resources available on the open web, how do you ensure your users are turning to authoritative, vetted sources when beginning their research?
For librarians, ORE of Literature will be an invaluable tool to recommend to researchers, students, and scholars of all levels. Over the course of the ORE project, the site will grow to feature hundreds of trusted, comprehensive overview articles covering the breadth of literature scholarship.
With monthly updates— including new informational updates, article previews in the coming months, and, eventually, full text articles—you and your students can track the progress of the expanding program in real time. And, as always, we look forward to hearing your feedback and suggestions as the site grows to a robust resource.
Forthcoming Oxford Research Encyclopedia Features
- Expert overviews on a wide range of topics in literature, from top scholars in the field, ensure that your patrons are seeing the highest quality reference content available.
- Freely available article previews throughout the existence of the site, with full text articles freely available for a limited period after their release, push discoverability on the open web.
- Monthly article updates eliminating any lag before completed article summaries or full text articles appear on the site.
- MARC records available at the article level for article summaries and full text articles, for top levels of accuracy in cataloging.
- To speak to our institutional department about your online needs, or to request more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Or visit the ORE program website.